Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tea Parties, more planning needed

The problem I have with these tea parties was the lack of planning and notice. I found out about ours in Houston the day before. This resulted in poor attendance and very little press coverage. We need to organize this on a national level, WELL PUBLICIZED in advance.

Here is my suggestion. First, everyone needs to submit a new W-4 with the maximum allowances. Every tax day you should owe money. That which you give in excess may not be given back and you can bet it will not be applied to next years taxes.

Second, On April 15th take the day off and join a protest at your capital building. I plan to burn a copy of my W-4 on the capitol steps. If your from Texas I hope to see your there.

Third, July 4th, lets all meet on the mall in Washington DC. Bring another copy of your W-4 and we will have a Texas sized bonfire on the mall!

NO POLITICIANS ALLOWED. They can watch from the capitol building. I will not be interested in hearing their voices on that day. They will only hear OURS!

Ken Lowder
Constitution Party.

No comments: